Our Nurses – The Very Best
- Rosie, RN— has been with Quick Care in Parkersburg since opening day, actually she began before we opened our doors. Rosie is a proud advocate of patient care. With Rosie, the patient always comes first. When you think of Rosie you think experience, expertise, caring, professionalism.
- Amanda, RN –One of the two Clinic Managers. She also has over 10 year of nursing experience. The first to arrive in the morning, the last to leave at night, her devotion to her co-workers and our patients make her a true cornerstone of Quick Care.
- Nancy, RN – Nancy brings 25 years of experience in nursing to Quick Care. She has a bubbly personality and a contagious laugh. This is not to imply that Nancy is frivolous, her main focus is outstanding patient care. Then the fun begins.
- Barb, LPN –Barb is a very special person and Nurse. Always friendly and patient oriented. Barb welcomes the opportunity to train new employee; she is the first to greet new and old patients alike. Each of our nurses bring special talents to Quick Care, none more so than Barb.
- Josh, RN– Josh is now a Quick Care veteran. He began in the Marietta clinic, served several years in the main Parkersburg Clinic, now he is back in Marietta providing excellent patient care. We are proud to have Josh as a RN regardless of which of our clinics he is practicing in.
- Charlotte, RN – October 2014 – The latest addition to our great team of nurses. Charlotte has a lifetime of experience caring for patients in their senior years. She is compassionate, caring, highly experienced and devoted to outstanding patient care. Quick Care is fortunate to have found Charlotte, she has all of the qualities patients deserve and desire along with the work ethics any employer would envy.
- Anita, RN – January 2015 brings us Anita, a great addition to our team of nurses. She is a highly educated farm girl with a big heart. She is very caring, kind and compassionate. The chorus of John Denver’s Country Roads would be a very fitting theme song for this country girl.
Notice a trend, a commonality? Each and every one of them are dedicated professional nurses with decades of nursing experience. Patients are quick to compliment our nursing staff, they are the best of the best. We are rightfully very proud of them.